kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today Tournies

$2+0.2 $200 Guaranteed 65 Players
Didnt get any cards and table was playing aggressive. When dealt QQ I made a smallish raise and folded all the way around. Took down a few small pots. Was sick of being short stacked so move in on a smallish raise with 44, he called and showed 10 10, I hit a 4 on the river but that was irrelevant as he had also hit his set on the flop. Played a $5 heads up and beat an all in donkey when I had a 1200-800 lead, blinds 50-100, he called, A10, I raise to 250, as expected all in, I call, hes got Q4 hit a 10 on the flop, no Q to save him. He says gg, I say it back although it was terrible donk all in play by him all the time lol.

$3+0.3 Tournament 68 Players
Came 15th ... again! I hate getting down to the last 20 and hands just dont go your way. I'm still getting experience in playing these tournaments so I'm happy with my play so far. Might try the $200 guaranteed tonight as well.

$2+0.2 6 man SnG - 3rd grr
Bubbled, played well, good play, struggled early, happy with my play

$5+0.25 Heads up
2nd

$10+0.5 Heads up
Won it

$2+0.2 10 man SnG - 10th
lol after nice start my AK on a xAx (one club) ran into a runner runner flush after he hit nothing on the flop and I raised him 4x his bet on the flop, but some people will never play sanely, better 10th than 4th imo

$5+0.25 Heads Up
2nd, this guy was a donk and I have him tagged for heads up because he raises everything preflop, Unfortunately my K5 hit two pair and he stuck around to hit his runner runner flush (sound fimiliar??)

$10+0.5 Heads Up
After he did well to call a strong bluff play by me, I fought back from 300 chips to dominate him, he was probly too tight, folding him small blind consistently, I enjoyed this because of the comeback and the quality of play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home