kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

27/7/06

Sorry for the slack updates to anyone out there that actually reads this things (hello ......... hello ........ hello, sounds like a rather empty echo).

Ive been quite busy getting back into the swing of things at Uni, but I have managed to swing in some poker, although at the moment I have withdrawn all my money from poker.com into a Neteller acct. At the moment I am going to get some sent to me for a motorcycle purchase. I will then deposit probly $400 back into the poker.com acct and stick around the Tijuana tables. I will also start a spreadsheet of my bankroll so I can keep a linegraph posted here.

Highlights in the past month have been the pokermatesfreeNZ freeroll, I placed 4th out of maybe a little over 30, can't remember the numbers, but that was great to play with the forum chaps.

Also placed 29th in the 20k freeroll. A nice $150 boost to the bankroll. I was chipleader overall early and top 5 for a while, then got cold cards/no hits and was happy with the 29th as 21st-30th all paid $150 and to get to the next tier of payouts wouldve been another 45 mins or so. It does sux getting deep into a tournament and then getting knocked out but very happy with my effort considering I dont consider myself a tournament player at all, im very tuned into my cash game mindset.

Anyway, i'll update when I have made my deposit, and try to keep up to date with my going ons.

Good Luck to all poker.com players over in the WSOP at the mo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home