kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Monday, October 23, 2006

Poker.com Blogger Tour Season 2 Event #3

Event 3 is scheduled to start 9 am Sunday morning NZ time, I look forward to another hangover blogger tour event :)

Well what can I say, you cant play much poker with a raging hangover. I was sitting out the first 20 mins, but I came in a lost my chips within a handful of hands because there was a construction crew working in my head!!!! Im just gonna keep my head up and grind away at trying to earn some points but at this stage im well behind the top 20 list unless I hit a hosting bounty because these bounties and hosting bonuses just give too many points to be fair.

Im also conceding the commentary to Imjusthere4thebeer's blog, he has some great coverage so far and even a few extra's. I will add a link to his blog soon.

More exams so more study for the next week.


It is being hosted by Ultimate Poker Forum


Play at Poker.com
Poker.com Blogger Tour Homepage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home