kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Plan

Ive put some money back into my account at poker.com but kanyezee is now becoming a tournament player!!!

I only deposited $75, and am only going to play $2 tournaments and sit n goes.

My first day has been somewhat of a success.

Goldfish room - $2 6 man
After becoming short stacked down to 600 after calling an all in with nut flush draw on the flop, which didnt come, battled back, showed one bluff of raising preflop with 27os, 3 handed, next hand same raise but I had KK! thats a few chips there a one more down. Heads up I got a nice lead on him and flop 2 pair and get him to bet away his chips for the win $8.40

Dolphin room - $2 10 man
I came 3rd in this one, short stacked after 4th place was under heat with stack of 1170, he had to put 500 in for BB and one guy raises to 1000, I have A 10 c so I call, BB all in for 170 more we both call that, check the J 9 9 flop he bets on the 6 turn so im hoping hes got something, happy when he shows 66 for a full house, double up to 2200 when my A 10 hits a 10 on the flop, but busted in 3rd after my BB A3 is cracked by K2 when he rivers a K high str8.

$200 Guaranteed - $2 70 players
Currently 5th with 40 left - 3215 chips
Highlights KK raise preflop, one caller flop 5 5 8, me pot size, him raise, all in, called, shows 10 10, turn and river are blanks. Other than that just picking up small pots here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home