kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Thursday, August 03, 2006

3/8/06

Holdem Bonus League: $2+0.2 w/ rebuys/add ons

This one had $50 added and only 6 players!! one was a sit out too. First ever rebuy tourney i've played and can't say i'm a fan.

I got lucky early when my AJ s clubs found Kc Ad 7c on the flop, ran into KK though, but river brought a welcome club.

I was doing real well until I limped my A 10, and the guy went all in, as expected, I called and he showed A6, flop was 6 A 5, turn 5, 9. So that took half my stack.

I was busted later on calling 76s vs A10u, didnt hit and I rebought once to see if I could double up early because the payouts were like $50 and $20 so I thought it was worth a look, busted out when my AK went down to J10 after he hit a 10.

Im in the Dawggs Holdem League game and might go crazy in the other freeroll im in because only 1st pl pays.

UPDATE
Dawggs busted out a little early, lost a couple of pots early and managed to double up back to just below starting level when my K 10 hit trips. Lost later, cant remember details,

Freeroll Connection
34/34 LOL, This was a tournament that only paid 1st place so I decided to go all in with my 99, called by AQ, lost that coin flip.

Didnt play the $200 guaranteed as my computer ran into some problems just before I was going to register bout 5 mins before start, couldnt find the problem in time, so had to skip that, probly best anyway.

Managed to have a slightly + day due to heads up, played one SnG and busted 5th. Playing one more 6 man before calling it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home