kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

200 Guaranteed

Was 10th with 20 left sitting on 3300

Dealt 10 10 in EP raise 3x BB to 600 after one limper. One other to the flop.

He raises my 1/2 pot size bet on flop of 6 A 9, pretty sure he had an A so I lay it down


Out 15th ...
Probly in 13/15 left 2700 chips. EP dealt AQ s spades BB is 300, raise to 750, chipleader puts me all in, I think I have to call, he shows 66, Flop comes 7di Qc Kdi, so ive pretty much snatched it until turn and river come 4di 5di to give him a flush. Winning that woulda pushed me to 7th too.

Oh Well theres always tomorrow. Very happy with my play although I went card cold at the wrong end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home