kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Sunday, May 20, 2007

2nd in the $1500 guaranteed


Came 2nd for a $300 cash, only 77 players so great +EV there.


Got really lucky a few times with under 20 to go and then again a few times on the FT.


Last hand went down blinds 2000/4000. With A10 os on the button I raised to 8k, he reraised me the 16k, I accidently reraised to 24k instead of all-in (I had 45k to his 65k) but we got all the money in preflop and it was a tight one when he showed KQ spades. Flop hit us both hard, unfortunately him with broadway and me with 2 pair, no full house so that was it. I would have taken in a 92k pot and left him with 21k, but hell I cant moan at 2nd after getting very lucky earlier.


Didnt get a snapshot of the 2nd place congrats but you'll have to trust me that im brianstorm.

3 Comments:

Blogger XaqNautilus said...

Hey hey, nice work!

25/5/07 11:48 PM  
Blogger XaqNautilus said...

Anyway I've been playing a lot of live poker recently and as such have not been playing on Poker.com as much. I am planning on being in the $50k on the 27th...

Look for me, I still play as only XaqNautilus... you play as "crazyyesdumbno" or "brianstorm" or "kanyezee" so I'm all confused... lol

Drop me word.

26/5/07 12:02 AM  
Blogger XaqNautilus said...

Happy Birthday dude.

6/12/07 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home