kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Found a good blog

You should all check out Kid Dynamite's Blog Its not the usual read and the guy has some pretty cool posts on it. I found it through wickedchopspoker which is another blog u should all visit.

Blogger event 3 on sunday and seriously considering a $50 buy-in tournament here in Dunedin on Monday, will fill you in on details should I play it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home