kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Im Back .....

Well I haven't played for some time now but poker.com has now completed its upgrade to version 4.0 and is seeing a lot more traffic. I was invited to partake in the beta testing which was good and ordered a few things from the comp points store with the comp points they rewarded me with.

One new feature is hand history onto the hard drive which is good so I will post some up once I have some highlights for ya.

Ive managed to make $80 so far but without a few beats (AA vs KK preflop for $60 pot) and a few others it could be more but im not complaining. Im mostly playing 0.25/0.5 NL or 0.5/1 NL 6 max tables with a few heads up and 6 man SnGs thrown in.

I also played at titan but the connex was horrible so as soon as i had cleared my 1st deposit bonus I was outa there. Ive got a few tourney credits left so I might use them all in one tourney and see if I can cash and land some $$$$.

Pretty tired so ill be on my way but before I leave big-ups to astinaguy, my mate from high school who came 13th in the blogger tour season 2 final. He did awesome all the way through to the final and sadly didnt win for the aussie millions package but scored himself a pretty nice chipset along with the cash from each event he final tabled.

3 Comments:

Blogger XaqNautilus said...

Welcome back!

23/2/07 5:42 PM  
Blogger XaqNautilus said...

Gift? Bribe? LOL Either way thanks dude!

8/3/07 10:23 AM  
Blogger XaqNautilus said...

Dude come on back... here's $5.... come on back!

10/5/07 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home