kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Masala Vs Betty Team Shoot-out

Big-ups to team NZ for their outstanding effort in the first outing for the team.

On another note, how did it go you ask? great, 1st out 14 for a nice $35 payout. The best moment came when I was at the final table with 1100 chips and one guy went all in for 1280, I had 55 so I called, he had made all ins for a few times so I figured it was worth the gamble as the blinds were 100/200 and if I didnt make a stand here I was gonna get eaten away. Another called so it was AJ vs 55 vs A 10, flop was low, turn was safe and river was a 5 so I tripled up and that put me in a safe position.

Played a really nice disciplined game, stole a few blinds, but also knew when to just play it safe.

Anyway this is a nice addition to the bankroll. Im in the black for tournaments, heads up and 6 man SnG after a win in the turbo room last night. A little bit in the red for 10 man SnG's. Overall up $50 since deposit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home