kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Its all over ... for now anyway.

I've decided to give poker a rest for a while. I had got sick of cash-games, so I moved to tournaments which was a refreshing break but after a while, its all the same. I'm over my honeymoon period and its just become a bit repeatitive.

Got an email today and I've been offered a job for next year, but a requirement is that I must pass my CFA(chartered financial anaylsis) level ones, and being in the last semester of my degree, I think I need to focus on my studies and the CFA exams.

Ive withdrawn the $275 (tidy $200 for a weeks work) into my Neteller account and that should be a welcome $400NZ once it arrives. Ive still got a bit in the Neteller acct, so if I get the itch to play, it shouldnt be too hard to deposit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home