kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Im back ...

Put $125 into the ol' account at poker.com, some interesting changes there, the 50k freeroll should be good times.

In 2 days im up to $185, and that is also including a bad string of beats that diminished a $50 profit session to $5. Havent played many tourneys mainly just cashgames. Might have to check out the private tourney tab to see if there are any $ added tourneys going.

Been up late doing work for uni so I better crash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home