kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Season 2 underway on Sept. 23rd

Really looking forward to the poker.com blogger tour kicking off season 2 on Sept 23. They will be played sometime around noon on sundays. First one is the day after my party this Saturday so I'll prob be quite hungover for that one. I will also have a stab at the "blog commentary".

Other than that I havent played much in the last week. I pumped out $250 before winning another $25. Came back to mine after a few drinks in town (free bar tab) before having a few at home then going back into town and my mate likes poker and BJ as well so I said to him he can have a go at the poker.com BJ with the $25 I had won and we ended up taking in a nice $50 profit. Dont know how smart of an idea it was to do as if I had lost that $25 I mightve tried to get it back in my drunken state but it worked out ok.

I will have to see if I can work out the set up for a special blogger tour section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home