kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Friday, September 22, 2006

Cant wait for the weekend



Just been bumming around with the poker these days. I had a nice session on the Waimea Bay (6 man 25c/50c NL) getting my $50 up to $120 earlier this morning.

Had another go at the $1500 guaranteed earlier but busted out quite early, everything I folded seemed to hit the board well but I was short stacked and went all in on the nut flush draw. Everyone else folded except the button who called with top pair (kings) with a 7 kicker! All good though as I told my mate who was watching - you cant win em all!

Above is a pic of the sit n go I won, I just couldnt miss a flop!! It was nice!

I'll fill you in how I go in the blogger tour on sunday. Cant wait for that and the 50k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home