kanyezee's poker blog

The ramblings of kanyezee from poker.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

I've graduated from Otago University (NZ) with a BCom (finance econ). Work in the Finance industry since 2007 so only took me a year and a half to completely ruin the global market, pretty pleased with myself there! I don't know what I want to do with myself........

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

$1500 Guaranteed




Hell yeah!!!!

I entered this tournament as a practice for the upcoming 50k freeroll, and you can see what happened.

Some highlights:

A8 dia in BB for 800, short stack moves all in for 2000. I call against AQ os. The flop comes dia dia dia for nut flush. goodbye short stack.

KK UTG so I limp for 1000 expecting shortstack with 5000 to go all in, I have around 25k in chips. He does and I call, up against KJ :) Flop comes 6 10 J, turn is another J, one outer does not come.

first hand heads up: 10 10, flop comes 10 9 8. I think I have tournament in bag and slowly milk his stack, didnt see runner runner flush but it doesnt matter I wouldve called a 6000 with 24000 in the pot. He has the Q8 clubs and sucks out.

Final Hand, in BB with some rags i cant remember but they raise to 4500 im in BB with 1500 and I call, hoping to hit something to set a trap. I get a gut shot draw so I call the bet or make one myself can't remember lol. The turn fills my str8 but puts out a flush if he has 2 hearts. I bet small and he pushes all in. I really dont think they have the flush as they would've milked it so I call up against QJ no hearts so no draw and only a split if the board fills the straight. Blank on the river and I take down $450 :)

Im looking forward to the blogger tour and the 50k freeroll now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home